Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Dreamweaver Web Photo Album - no images

Jul 11, 2010 10:58 AM

I am working on creating a Dreamweaver Web Photo album.  I have done this before and it worked. Now, when I open the wizard:

Capture1.JPG

and go to 'Source images folder' > 'Browse'  I get 'No items match your search.' Unfortunately I can't get a screen shot of this since the page that pops up takes up my entire screen and can not be moved.  I have tried just about all my image folders, making sure I only select the ones with jpgs in them - nothing.  I do have the entire CS4 Adobe Creative Suite, including Firworks installed on my computer.

Windows Vista

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2010 2:45 PM   in reply to Chrsitian

In CS5, the DW Web Photo Album has been deprecated, and no longer exists as a command. In fact, I just went to my CS4 and was able to bring up the command, but when I browsed to an images folder, it showed me no images. It did, however, process all the images in the folder that I chose, and made an album. Such as it is.

If you have Adobe Bridge available, you can make photo albums using Bridge pretty easily. Bridge should have been included in your CS4 Suite. It is a much better album than the old DW album. In fact, there's a wide choice of formats and outputs.

Beth

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2010 4:11 PM   in reply to Chrsitian

You're welcome!

Beth

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)