• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz not showing results

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2010 Jul 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why but I always have trouble with Quizzes in Adobe Presenter.  I recently published a new module and the quiz appears but it won't show the results and it won't advance to the final slide of the presentation after the quiz is complete.  I did get an error message when I saved the presentation (before I published it) but the quiz component still shows up in the published module....just not the results.  I am still using Adobe Presenter 6 and I downgraded the ppt. to 2003 since the new version of ppt. has been a known problem.  Does anyone have any advice?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 09, 2010 Sep 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Check your quiz settings. From Quiz Manager, click Edit next to the Quiz, then from the Quiz Settings tab, make sure show score at end of quiz is checked. I think this should create the quiz results slide. Also check your quiz requirement setting from the same tab. If you specify that a user must pass the quiz, then the continue button will not activate unless they do. Each of these settings sets an expectation that presenter trys to enforce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2012 Aug 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just now had the same problem (well almost... mine would advance after the quiz results page, but the results weren't showing). The solution that worked for me was to delete the Quiz Results page then go into the Quiz Manager and click OK. AP then generated a new Quiz Results page, which worked fine.

Thought I'd post this in case anyone else is searching through the forum because they're having the same problem (or if it happens to me and I forget how I fixed it)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources