Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.css Issue

Sep 01, 2010 Sep 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a template in FM 9 with all my styles, mapped all my styles in RH 8 and saved them to RHStyleMapping.css.  When I linked the book, RH recognized some but not all of the styles.  In particular was a bulleted style which I had to create manually afterwards in RH.  The problem then became the font.  FM uses a font of Agaramond and RH has it mapped to arial.  Regardless of what I do it is stuck on garamond when I update the book or topics individually.

I tried using the same css in another project and same result.  I've seen corrupt css files before but I wonder if that is the case here because it works fine for other styles.

Is this a bug or is there something else someone can suggest to try to get the correct font (everything else is accurate about the style, spacing, indent, etc)?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2010 Sep 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When importing, set that your lists styles are mapped to HTML lists.

Did you set the font correctly in the css? Go to the Project manager and open the folder Style Sheets. Select your style sheet and choose the font for the styles you want.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 02, 2010 Sep 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out the .css was corrupt.  I don't know how it got that way but i replaced it and functionality is not funky with fonts, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp