Expand my Community achievements bar.

Content Space not accessible - 404 error

Level 10

I have recently configured Content Services ES2 module through Configuration Manager.

I am able to see the relevant services (storeContent, retreiveContent etc.) in AdminUI.

However I am unable to access contentspace using the following URL. Why?

http://localhost:8080/contentspace

I am belonging to Contentspace Administrator & ContentSpace User role.

Please Advise!

Nith

8 Replies

Former Community Member

Can you also please attach back the contentservices.log file in case the application server is Jboss? It should be in the <JBoss>/bin/contentservices.log

Level 10

Hi Raghu,

I did a silly mistake Sorry.

I din't deploy the EAR after configuring the archive using LCM. Dint notice the deployed solution components as well.

After manually deploying the EAR file, it works now

Now another issue

After deploying the Content Service module, the AdminUI and Workspace crashes frequently. No errors in the contentservices log file.

Any advise on this new issue?

Thanks,

Nith

Former Community Member

Looks like your machine RAM is insufficient. What are the machine configurations you are using?

The exact reason would be available in the jboss log file. Default location:- <JBoss>/deploy/lc_turnkey{Or Any other profile where livecycle is deployed}/log/server.log

Former Community Member

Sorry I think i pasted the wrong path. Its  <JBoss>/server/lc_turnkey{Or Any other profile where livecycle is deployed}/log/server.log

Level 10

2010-09-06 13:35:34,185 WARN  [com.adobe.idp.dsc.workmanager.adapter.WorkListenerAdapter] WM: Work item 3e4ca108-fa5f-412d-8ee6-2d627f7b35ed has been rejected by the J2EE work manager

This is the only error shown in the server.log file.

Nith

Level 10

Server has 8 GB of RAM running on Windows 2003 platform

When I try to access contentspace from Windows 7 client within IE 8, the Jboss (windows service) stops automatically.

Nith

Former Community Member

What are the values of the following:- set JAVA_HEAP_ARGS=-XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=192m -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m

Can you consider increasing the values of xms and xmx?

Looks wierd, if memory is not the problem, addition of ContentServices EAR should not lead to Jboss stopping. Can you please attach both contentservices.log and server.log files?

Level 10

I created another sandbox with a fresh installation which works now.

Thanks for all your responses..

Nith