Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Application support

Sep 10, 2010 9:29 AM

I note in the various documentation that Drive works with Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and InDesign.

Why not Flash and Dreamweaver?

Are there plans to support the entire suite at final release, or do I need to figure out a Bridge check-in/check-out workflow for my Flash apps?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 27, 2010 9:00 AM   in reply to Ross Ritchey

Flash and Dreamweaver do not integrate with Adobe Drive in CS5.  In general we have not hear a demand from very many users of those products for integration with commercial asset managmenet systems.  Dreamweaver already provides a level of integration with popular web content managment systems which appears the more common use case with that product. 

I'm happy to take your feedback and any examples where you think Drive would be valuable to Flash or DW users back to the product teams for further consideration.

Thansk,

Ken

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 27, 2010 9:25 AM   in reply to Ross Ritchey

Thanks for the feedback.  It's great to hear that you find using Drive efficient in your workflow where it is available.  I'll pass along the feedback as we continue to look at future opportunities to enhance the various products.  I think designers that work as you do across multiple tools in the suite are becoming increasingly common place so I'm hopeful these types of cross application features will get more attention going forward.

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points