Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Delete/Reset Perspective Grid

Sep 12, 2010 7:44 PM

Hi, folks. I'm just now getting started with CS5, so Perspective Grid is new to me. I'm wondering if there's any possible way to either delete a grid already on the artboard or to reset it if one wants to start over. Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 12, 2010 9:46 PM   in reply to dogopus

Yes, there is. You can reset the grid back to its default by going to View menu > Perspective Grid > Two Point Perspective > [2P-Normal View]. You can hide the grid by hitting Shift-Ctrl-I or clicking on the small 'x' in the Plane Switching widget (present at the top left of the document window when grid is visible).

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2014 10:45 AM   in reply to CupertinoFruit

Hello, I had the same problem but when trying your fixes nothing worked. So hitting Shift+Ctrl-l didn't do anything and nor did going to View menu > Perspective Grid > Two Point Perspective > [2P-Normal View]. I'm still see the prespective grid on the page. Also, when I click on the 'x' on the Perspective tool icon, nothing happens.

Where am I going wrong?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2014 2:02 PM   in reply to be.free

Go to the Tools panel (or use Shift + P) to select the Perspective Grid Tool. Use that to click on the X in the widget.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points