Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Mosaic & Livecycle Suite

Level 1

Hi,

This may obvious to those in the "know" - is it possible to purchase the Mosaic product without the rest of the Livecycle Platform? If so what sort of pricing is this?

Thanks in advance

Mark

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Hello Mark,

thanks for your interest in LiveCycle Mosaic. Mosaic can be licensed as a separate module (most products in the LiveCycle product family can be licensed separately or as part of a suite). Mosaic is part of our enterprise software product portfolio that gets sold directly by our Enterprise sales force. Since licensing is dependent on a number of factors like number of users and type of application we actually don't publish a list price. If you are working for an enterprise (either directly or as a contractor) and Mosaic might seem like a good fit for your application feel free to contact me directly (mzeller at adobe dot com) and I can put you in touch with the right account manager.

Cheers,

Matthias