• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems watching NFL videos

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been watching NFL videos with no problem for years but since a week I can only see the commercials. Then I got a blank screen and no images. I¡ve been looking around for some tips but nothing seems to work. I've tried Chrome, IE and Firefox, also tried to de-activate the anti-virus software but nothing works. Could anybody help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2010 Sep 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just solved the problem changing Flash Player privacy settings. You must allow third parties storing information in your computer (I guess doubleclick does). Once I changed that, everything worked well.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just solved the problem changing Flash Player privacy settings. You must allow third parties storing information in your computer (I guess doubleclick does). Once I changed that, everything worked well.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines