Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

What is "Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser" and do I need it?

Sep 30, 2010 9:08 PM

Is this program required for any of the inner workings of Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements? Is it safe to uninstall?

Also, what is Adobe AIR?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 30, 2010 9:27 PM   in reply to dimelives

The Inspiration Browser is the part of the Elements Plus services that delivers Tutorials to your desktop. If you click on those little bouncy text things you see in the lower right corner of either the Organizer or the Editor, you will be shown a tutorial that is relavent to what mode of the software your are currently in.

If you don't want to access any of these built in tutorials, you can remove the Inspiration Browser. If for some reason you try and access it later, you will be prompted to re-install it and be taken to a web page so you can.

Adobe AIR is the development environment upon which the Inspiration Browser was built.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 30, 2010 9:39 PM   in reply to dimelives

Sure, as long as you don't have any other AIR applications loaded on your machine.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 21, 2012 5:04 AM   in reply to dimelives

Tanks for th 'Heads Up'.

Have a great day

Sincerley

THB111

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 25, 2012 5:04 PM   in reply to BobGager

I have adobe photoshop elements.  I have no help topics at all.  I have been told everytime I try to get help topics to reinstall which I have done countless times.  There is no box..ever!!

directing me to any kind of tutorial.  I have been trying to learn how to use this for over a year.  Not one thing ever works like the books say it will.  I have purchased 8 books and  1 cd set of instructions, plus paid for 3 classes at different digi scrapper sites.  I can never get past the first class because the tools do not work.  I cannot turn them off, even try resetting all tools.  I cannot find palettes, sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't.  I finally found my gallery though, it was on adobe photoshop.com! I am soooo frustratedby this time, but I won't give up. Could I possibly have a bad copy of elements 7?  Where are my help topics?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points