Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How will I make recording into the flash and fms4

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have developed an application with fms3.5.3 and there is some latency problem so my client is looking peer to peer communication "FMS4" with video recording, how is it possible, please help me.

thanks

Sushil kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can record and multicast by publishing to the server and recording as you would for RTMP unicast, and then republish the stream to the netgroup using netconnection and netstream on the server side. See the section on "Publish a stream to an RTMFP group in the docs:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flashmediaserver/ssaslr/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d11a11aff5ba-7d13.html#WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d11a11afc95e-7fd6

I imagine you can also use the server side Stream class to subscribe to a netstream being published to the rtmfp group by a client, but I haven't tried that myself, so I'm not sure how well it would work. That said, if you want to be sure the recording isn't missing any video data, taking this approach might not be a great idea (lost video data on the UDP stream would mean lost video data in the recording)

Keep in mind that RTMFP multicast is not available in FMIS4. It's only available in the developer edition (limit of 50 peers, limit of 10 minutes of multicast streaming), and in the enterprise edition (unlimited peers). The enterprise edition is very expensive (many times the price of FMIS4), so I'd suggest getting a quote from adobe sales before making recommendations to your client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines