Skip navigation
jimkortekaas
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard Install with all Updates - Transform Issues

Oct 26, 2010 8:08 AM

I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been answered someplace and I missed it.

I am running windows XP SP3 and have Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard installed on my system.

I am attempting up install version 9 standard with all the updates (9.1 through 9.4).  I have used the Csutomization Wizard 9 to assist in this process and I have also downloaded and save all the update files in the same folder as the AcroStan.msi file.  Below is my setup.ini file contents.  when I run setup I get the following message "Error applying transforms.  Verify that the specified transform paths are valid."  Any help would be apprciated.

====================================================================== ==========================

[Startup]
RequireOS=Windows XP
RequireMSI=3.0
RequireIE=6.0.2600.0
CmdLine=/sPB /sl"1033"

[Product]
msi=AcroStan.msi
Languages=1033;1031;1036
CmdLine=TRANSFORMS="AcroStan.mst"
msiexec.exe /i "C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcroStan.msi" PATCH="C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcroProExUpd910_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd911_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd912_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd913_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd920_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd930_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd931_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd932_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd933_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd934_all_incr.msp;
C:\Documents and Settings\kortekaasj\Desktop\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard\AcrobatUpd940_all_incr.msp"
TRANSFORMS="1036.mst"

[Windows XP]
PlatformID=2
MajorVersion=5
MinorVersion=1
ServicePackMajor=2

[MSI Updater]
Path=WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe

====================================================================== ===========================

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points