Skip navigation
SirSimonMan
Currently Being Moderated

PDFMaker Office 2010 fails while creating the PDF

Nov 1, 2010 10:48 PM

I have a Window 7 laptopn with Office 2010 Adobe Acrobat 8.2.5. Slect create PDF button on tool bar and process starts but hangs while "onverting to PDF". Error occurs in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint. System has worked fine up unitl a week ago. PDF creation in MS IE 8 have never worked but the Office suite ahs always worked.

Tried rebooting, disbaling and reenabling the PDFMaker ADD-IN in office, downloaded alll the lated Adobe updates.

Anyone any suggestions ?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 2, 2010 2:14 PM   in reply to SirSimonMan

Hello there,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Unfortunately, this forum is exclusively for questions about Acrobat.com (www.acrobat.com); we're not able to help with questions about problems with other Adobe products and services. Here are some links that may be more helpful:

Acrobat Help and Support:

www.adobe.com/support/acrobat

Acrobat Users' moderated forum:

www.acrobatusers.com/forum

I recommend posting this question to the Acrobat Users' forum, where there are many helpful and knowledgeable participants. I'm sorry not to have more specific advice for you! Best of luck.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 3, 2010 8:54 AM   in reply to SirSimonMan

Hi there,

Nope, this is the Acrobat.com forum, for questions about Acrobat.com (www.acrobat.com); the online service can certainly be used in conjunction with Adobe Acrobat, but they are not the same product. Please use the links in the previous post for help with Acrobat desktop software.

Thanks,

Rebecca

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points