as a Adobe Pro User I have to admit, since a long time I wasn't impressed like the last days when I tried to figure out the possibilities of Rome
I just played arround with videos, effects and the timeline and hey thats intuitive creative work like never before.
So this is the stuff which is in my opinion a very good prototype of the next generation of creative suites.
So my honest wish is, the next creative suite (CS6) should be build arround a pro version of Project Rome, enhancing it
- more features for paint (more kinds brushes, libraries)
- a cool set of spline libraries for import (for using them as animation paths for example)
- using .psd, ai. layer import like catalyst
- import of (interactive) indesign files
- export to pdf, www, fla, air (mobile (tablets) android, rim, iSomething)
- share stuff in closed user groups (and over FB)
- let it run under molehill
and last but not least a special WACOM (or whatever) tablet edition for rome
Thanks for the great work, i think, we will see a big success of this product even in the professional league
(its so much fun to make animaitons with it)
All the best
Europe, Middle East and Africa