Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Multiple Attempts in Quiz Analyzer

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2010 Nov 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

So I am trying out the Quiz Analyzer, and so I keep retaking the quiz and submit my results over and over. I open up my Analyzer and can drill down to myself, but I can't view all of my attempts. I shows that I have attempted 4 times, but when I drill down into my name, the only attempt that shows up is the first one, why? Is this a setting that I need to change in my quiz, is this an Analyzer thing, or will it just not show me my different attempts?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 30, 2010 Nov 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

If you have done multiple attempts, Quiz Results Analyzer will show the total number of attempts and the interaction data of the last attempt. If you are not able to see the last attempt's data and seeing the first one, please let me know and we will investigate further.

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2010 Nov 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - so I did it again. Yes the analyzer is showing the total number of attempts, but it is NOT showing the interaction data of the most recent attempt. It only shows the first one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello There,

Where are you posting the results to? If you have access to xml file, is it possible to share the xml file and also the project file? Please mail me at viswanat@adobe.com and we will investigate further.

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources