Skip navigation
farrener
Currently Being Moderated

Dreamweaver CS4 Trial Download

Nov 30, 2010 2:02 AM

I need a copy of Dreamweaver CS4, I have one on order, but need to start work on it and wondered if anybody knew where I could download a trial copy that I could use until I get my own copy? I have had a look, but can only find downloads for CS5.

Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 30, 2010 5:07 AM   in reply to farrener

Go to your nearby local bookstore and find a book on DW that includes a trial copy of CS4.  It's common to do that.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 30, 2010 5:46 AM   in reply to MurraySummers

Murray *ACP* wrote:

Go to your nearby local bookstore and find a book on DW that includes a trial copy of CS4.  It's common to do that.

Do books still include a trial version of Dreamweaver on a CD? I know they did in the past, but most books don't have a CD these days.

"Dreamweaver CS4: Classroom in a Book" does have a CD, but I know for a fact that it doesn't include a copy of Dreamweaver. Joe Lowery's Dreamweaver Bibles used to have a trial version on the CD, but I see that the files for his CS4 book can be downloaded from the Wiley website, and there's no mention of a CD.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 30, 2010 5:49 AM   in reply to David_Powers

David:

You got me.  I was just running on past history....  Sorry if I gave a mistaken impression.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points