Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Rotate Canvas/Workspace/or whatever

Nov 30, 2010 9:52 AM

I do a lot of freehand drawing and inking in Illustrator and a rotatable workspace/canvas/artboard like Photoshop currently has would really make my work tons easier. Not everyone has a Cintiq and some like myself prefer the standard Intuos so having this feature in drawing software would really be great.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2010 11:13 AM   in reply to Manji312

I second that wish!. I think this feature is a must in nowadays.

Cheers,

José

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2012 3:17 PM   in reply to Manji312

Yes. Seriously. I never understand why Interface functionality features get added to either Photoshop or Ilustrator but never both.

This one is a no brainer, the code is done already- cut and paste it from Photoshop into illustrator and recompile. Done. You will make many people happy instead of adding some new pointless feature.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 15, 2012 7:07 PM   in reply to davpunk!

Absolutely they should add it! It is often perplexing that features are added to just one program and not another when it would be of great help to have it in all similar applications. The fact that Illustrator supports freehand drawing of course means that the rotate function is going to be wanted there too.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 7, 2012 8:11 PM   in reply to ✠PS✠

I second this.  a rotate artboard feature Adobe please.  Please.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 13, 2012 10:27 AM   in reply to Manji312

Yep, I would love a rotate function. I use it so much in Photoshop, and it kind of hurts my hand sometimes when I have to redraw things in Illustrator and I don't have rotate.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points