I buy an ebook (drm)

I download file: URLLink.acsm

how can I read this book ?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are currently no native desktop Linux apps that support DRM, so there are no supported options for you to read this on your computer.

Various people have reported mixed sucess in using Wine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have there been novelty' in the meantime?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be terribly ashamed as a company to say we don't offer the choice for a linux application...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all the 7+ years since i switched from windows i've never really had an issue with finding software for linux until now. Using Wine although it works ok most of the time it but should not be the solution to the problem.

This topic is nearly 10 years old and not a single response from anyone at adobe. It's no wonder why there is so many opensource alternatives to popular software because people are fed up with the lack of support from companies who just ignore it's own users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're absolute right.

Thank you Adobe ignoring customers.

But main issue is the customer itself feeling comfortable with easy access software and mainstream stuff paid by their private data. As long as there is no major change of the mob to OpenSource, there is no issue for big players to react.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines