Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

vertical scrollbar in AdvancedDatagrid

Jan 5, 2011 6:58 AM

Hi all,

i had a AdvancedDatagid with 100 rows and grouping.

after starting the application, the vertical scrollbar is not displayed. but after expand one entry and close it again, the scollbar is shown.

when i force the vertival scrollbar vie the command verticalScrollbarPolicy, the scollbar is shown but disabled. Again, after expand and close one entry, the scollbar is enabled.

I suppose, the AdvancedDatagid has no idea how much rows are available after grouping. also the navigation via keys don't work correctly. The up-arrow works fine, but the down-arrow not. But when the scrollbar is correctly shown, the navigation via keys works perfect.

After expand and close it looks like the adg calls a method and the rows will be calculate. depending of this update, ther scrollbar will be shown correctly.

can someone tell me, how can i fix it?

In the applicationComplete handler i call the groupCollection.refresh() method and the AdvancedDatagrid.refresh() method.

thanks is advanced

Frank

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 6, 2011 1:46 AM   in reply to F. Frank

This appears to be a Flex question. Please try the Flex forums here http://forums.adobe.com/community/flex/flex_general_discussion

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2011 1:58 AM   in reply to F. Frank

I think you are facing https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-2426 which is fixed now.

If you think it is a different issue, please log a bug.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2011 5:29 AM   in reply to F. Frank

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2011 5:49 AM   in reply to F. Frank

Flex SDK Hero is supported in Flash Builder Burrito. And the links I shared are for the preview releases of both Flex SDK Hero and Flash Builder Burrito.

Also, Flex SDK Hero preview release is included with the Flash Builder Burrito preview release.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2011 10:34 AM   in reply to F. Frank

You have to install Flash Builder Burrito to work with Flex SDK Hero.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2013 1:19 AM   in reply to F. Frank

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue with AdvancedDataGrid.I have a hierarchial collection in adg.On expanding a row, I need to get scroll bar if the data is long.1st time when I expand, the scroll bar is disabled.When I collapse and expand or do some activity like main datagrid scroll , the scroll bar is working.Can anyone help me get out of this.

I am using flex sdk 4.0 with 4.5 flash builder.

Thanks,

Sindhuri

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points