Skip navigation
jeff1723
Currently Being Moderated

How do you get links to work properly in interactive pdf file on indesign

Jan 10, 2011 9:23 AM

I'm trying to create an interactive pdf e-mail presentation and my pdf links don't work properly in Acrobat. I tried to use anchor text to go to pages. I don't understand why Indesign makes things so complicated for.  I need to know what I'm doing wrong. I create the buttons with and overstate   Then I create a hyperlink for that button and use page for the destination     That doesn't work so now I tried anchor text to go to pages creating an anchor in each page to go to.  Also I want to ad a flash intro file to my e-mail presentation. How do you accomplish that?  Once last question. What size should your e-mail page be when designing it on Indesign. Any other pertinent information and tips on designing an e-mail interactive presentation in Indesign would be appreciated

What happens in Acrobat is some of my buttons are missing. It's all awry and not every page has every button I created for all four pages. I did create the buttons and links on the masterpage. What am not doing right or what bugs do I need to work out?

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points