We have a situation where we want to merge to different Content Server 4 into only one:
1 - Is it possible to do that kind of merge if we consider that all database keys are UUID?
2 - If so, what is gonna happen to already fulfilled license?
Thank's for any help.
It is technically possible, but not something directly supported by ACS4, since you would need to copy rows from one database to another.
- You would also want to hand modify the src entries for the resourceitem rows that you copy over, if you are changing the download location of the books
- The licenses most likely won't work on a different URL, you would be better off re-issuing them to your customers.
Is it possible to install 2 ACS server on the same Tomcat?
- i'll probably need to change in the war file the location of admin.conf, packaging.conf, fulfillment.conf.
- Give the appname different name
- Probably some apache trick to redirect requests for the second acs4 to the right appname.
Do you think it's something that can be done?