Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

flash player object enters print spooler file

Jan 21, 2011 8:28 PM

This just started, yesterday all was fine.   when I try to print a pic from Picasa it won't print  -- the print spooler file has a SHD file with a flash player object.  I  keep clearing the spooler and emplying the file, but they keep  reappearing.  I uninstalled all adobe programs, but it's still  happening. Windows Vista system 32  HP all in one printer.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 21, 2011 8:39 PM   in reply to thecornerangel

Whenever you are having weird spooler issues (especially when using HP printers for some reason) you should check out your: "windows\system32\spool\printer" folder and look for "weird" things. I don't know how it happens but for some reason shockwave and other miscellaneous files find a way into the folder and cause all kinds of issues until they are removed. Just an idea that has worked for me in the past. Best of luck to ya

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 21, 2011 8:54 PM   in reply to thecornerangel

Hi, You may receive more help on one of the other Adobe sites, depending on which Adobe Program you are using. Or perhaps the HP site. Flash Player is a browser plugin so wouldn't have anything to do with your Printer. Maybe Picasa has a support forum also.

eidnolb

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points