Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem going back and editing previously published and saved Presentations

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having difficulty going back to previously published Presentations and making edits. That is, the edits show in Power Point but do not appear correctly (if at all) when published again via the Presenter Add-in.

The most common problem I have is having inserted FLV slide video with introductory audio narration (requiring a video play-delay). I usually place a TIFF or JPG as a screenshot placeholder so the user is not staring at a blank slide waiting for the video to play. If I go back to change or add the screenshot/placeholder it does not appear changed when the presentation is re-published. The only fix I have found is to go back and start the Presentation from scratch.

Any insight/help would be appreciated.

JP

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, system information:

I use Presenter 7 (latest patch) with Power Point 2007 on both Windows 7 (64-bit) and XP (32-bit). The final output is for LMS usually to Blackbloard.

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So... does anyone have any experience one way (working) or the other (not working)?

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources