Skip navigation
thinhnd
Currently Being Moderated

AIR actionscript extension Development Environment ???

Feb 10, 2011 7:00 PM

Hi everybody,

I want to develop a actionscript extension for AIR for TV on the Linux environment. I found only 1 document "Developing ACTIONSCRIPT® Extensions for ADOBE® AIR". This document mentioned about the Extension Development Kit (EDK) and the stagecraft. But I cannot find any link or resource about this EDK.

Is there anybody know about this EDK (link or Adobe product that I have to buy) or tutorials about the AS extension?

Or any instruction that help me build the AS extension's development environment. Please tell me.

Thank you very much!

Replies
  • Chris Campbell
    9,455 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 11, 2011 2:25 PM   in reply to thinhnd

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in AIR for TV.  I wanted to let you know that I've moved this post over to the TV Development forum.

The EDK is only available for the TV profile for TV licensees.  You can find more information including tutorials for building applications for TV's over on the Flash Platform for TV page.

Thanks,

Chris

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 1, 2011 4:01 PM   in reply to thinhnd

I have the same question. I don't need the AIR for TV EDK but would like to see the AIR native extension examples that are mentioned in this

document

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/devices/pdfs/Developi ngActionScriptExtensionsForAdobeAIR.pdf

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points