Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

DW CS6 Release date.

Mar 11, 2011 7:02 AM

Hi everyone

Wondering when CS6 will be released?

As my system requires updating, I did a quick search of Google to see what software is due out and came across this book for DW CS6 that is due out on the 6th December 2011. Yes, I know these release dates are always changing, but it may give an indication for those interested.

http://www.wantitall.co.za/Books/The-Complete-Idiot-s-Guide-to-Dreamwe aver-CS6__1615641289

PZ

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 11, 2011 8:51 AM   in reply to pziecina

Nobody who KNOWS anything is going to be allowed to reply until after the Adobe CEO makes an announcement

But, based on the "usual" 18 month issue schedule, and CS5 came out May 2010... you do the math

But... that is only speculation... the actual time may be different

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 11, 2011 9:12 AM   in reply to John T Smith

It's obviously in advanced beta testing at the moment. If you notice there is of late a distinct lack of the likes of Murray and David around here lately and possibly a few more who are on the beta test program.

This I have noticed tends to happen around a few months in advance of a realase date as they busy themsleves trying to find bugs.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 11, 2011 3:03 PM   in reply to osgood_

I'm anticipating a release this year just or at minimum a point release because of the incompatibility of Acrobat X with the rest of the suite.  If it wasn't for that I would have definitely said next year at the earliest.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 11, 2011 5:34 PM   in reply to SnakEyez02

Same here.

Acrobat X is the usual awkward fit in the Adobe family at the moment - as Acrobat always seems to be since its update cycle is always out of sync with everything else.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 1, 2012 3:39 AM   in reply to osgood_

I use Dreamweaver a lot and have been devestated to see Adobe stop caring about the program, to the points that annoying bugs that I've made bug reports on have endured between CS3-CS4-CS5. Is there a place I can post a list of the bugs I'm concerned about where someone doing beta testing can see them and do something about them if they're still there?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points