• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V10.2 has 2 of the same clip squashed on top of each other with green line in the middle.HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2011 Mar 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My flash player was working fine & then all of a sudden on any browser, I have tried Google Chrome, IE, Firefox & Opera, it plays the clip but has 2 of the same clip squashed on top of each other(kind of like you're trying to watch a aspect ratio 16:9 movie on ratio 4:3) & it has a bright green line in between the 2 clips... I've tried uninstalling it & reinstalling but it still does it! It does it on any website that I've trying watching clips on & it's driving me insane!!

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2011 Mar 19, 2011

First thing to try: disable Hardware Acceleration (Flash Player Settings).

If that does not solve the problem, provide more information, i.e. your operating system & version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try: disable Hardware Acceleration (Flash Player Settings).

If that does not solve the problem, provide more information, i.e. your operating system & version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, where do I find the flash player settings? I'm not very good with computers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and right-click on the Flash object (rotating red F).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK-YOU, it worked!!! You have made me SO HAPPY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  And thank you for marking the topic as resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines