Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

When I go to republish my project  it says It's a momentary glitch with our service.

Apr 17, 2011 2:08 PM

When I go to republish my project it says Acrobat.com could not contact the server to complete your action. It's a momentary glitch with our service.What dose this mean. It won't make my changes.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2011 2:20 PM   in reply to MR Galloway

Our engineers are looking at the problem right now.

My experience over the last few minutes is that it is intermittent. Sometimes I can save, other times I can't.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2011 2:46 PM   in reply to MR Galloway

The problem does appear to be on our end. We are actively working to fix it.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2011 4:30 PM   in reply to bob.treitman

Service should be back to normal. Please let us know if you are still running into this error message.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2011 5:47 PM   in reply to MR Galloway

Could you give me some idea of how many images you have in your presentation? And how many slides? 

I am seeing a few errors on our logs, and they seem to be associated with one specific presentation.  I suspect that it is yours.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2011 6:39 PM   in reply to MR Galloway

I'm going to have to check with one of the engineers who is more familiar with the inner workings of Presentations than I am. This will probably be some time tomorrow.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2011 6:58 PM   in reply to MR Galloway

I just heard from one of our engineers that he thinks that he's fixed your problem.  Can you try again? (And thanks for your patience today!)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points