Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Flashbuilder Mobile button wont align text and icon to left???

Apr 26, 2011 1:48 AM

Hi,

I am having a really frustrating problem at the moment I am developing an app for Android and I have placed some Buttons on a screen, these Buttons have text and an icon on then and they seem to only align to the center of the button. This is very annoying as I want them to look nice and align all to the left of the Buttons. Can anyone please help me with this as I really want to sort this and it must be easy and im missing something simple?????

ScreenClip.png

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2013 2:38 AM   in reply to anixan

I found the same problem while working with spark button mobile skin. I managed the issue by making custom skin class for button.

MyButtonSkin extends ButtonSkinBase(Simply copy all contents of "spark.skins.mobile.supportClasses.ButtonSkinBase" in your class and rename the class, constructor and package accordingly)

Inside constructor of your skin class add this line "useCenterAlignment = false". This property is used to check whether text should be align center or not.

This works for me and hope will help for someone who is facing the same issue.

Thanks

Govind Singh

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points