Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How do you print comments on one page

Apr 29, 2011 8:39 AM

I can't figure out how to get comments to print continuosly rather than one comment per page. I have a 30 page PDF with comments on each page. I don't want to print out 30 pages. I just want them to print on x pages as if it were a word doc. Most comments are short. Printing one minor edit per page is driving me nuts.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2011 9:01 AM   in reply to Mr. Met

I replied in the other thread you started. When you choose the Summarize Comments feature, in the Summarize Options dialog box, you can choose between single pages or separate pages for comments.

|
    Mark as:
  • George Johnson
    11,730 posts
    Aug 11, 2002
    Apr 29, 2011 9:54 AM   in reply to Mr. Met

This is an unfortunate limitation of Acrobat. It's possible to use JavaScript to create a more friendly summary that includes more than one comment per page, but it requires some programming or a pre-built script. If you can't find more information with a search, post again.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2011 1:15 PM   in reply to Mr. Met

I misunderstood what you wanted. You wanted all the comments summarized on one page. (I thought you wanted the comment to appear with the page commented on.)

|
    Mark as:
  • George Johnson
    11,730 posts
    Aug 11, 2002
    Apr 30, 2011 10:05 AM   in reply to Mr. Met

Here's a link to a forum discussionthat includes a script: http://acrobatusers.com/content/how-do-i-print-comments-summary-all-on e-page-0

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points