• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APSB11-04 on version 7

May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been applying security updates on our instances of CF but I am unable to find out how to resolve the issue described in APSB11-04 for one of our servers running version 7.0.2.142559 as it isn't on the supported list for this hotfix. Does anybody have a resolution for this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion 7 is basically too old for general support - it ends usually about 5 years after a product being released.

If you have an extended support plan, CF 7 is supported until Feb 2012 and then your extended support contact would be the right person to talk to.

http://www.adobe.com/support/products/enterprise/eol/eol_matrix.html

Cheers

Kai

Hi,

I have been applying security updates on our instances of CF but I am unable to find out how to resolve the issue described in APSB11-04 for one of our servers running version 7.0.2.142559 as it isn't on the supported list for this hotfix. Does anybody have a resolution for this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kai, I thought that would be the answer to be honest, just hoping that someone out there may have had a fix...  oh well.

Cheers,

Tim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation