Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Lightroom 3.3 will not load anymore

May 17, 2011 11:29 AM

Lightroom 3.3 stopped loading - seems it cannot  open lrcat.  LR files appear several times.  Should I delete all of LR and reload from disc.Will there a problem  using the same serial number again when I install?  Windows 7 (x64)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2011 11:41 AM   in reply to Dolerite

Is the problem with Lr3 installation, or your catalog?

I recommend being a lot more exacting in your description of the problem, since the devil is in the details...

Also, this is the feature request forum - you'll have much better response in the "Photoshop Lightroom" forum proper (hint: New -> Discussion -> Photoshop Lightroom)

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2011 1:54 PM   in reply to Dolerite

I'm not Adobe customer/technical support.

But, I don't think there will be any serial number issues if you have the serial number "written down" somewhere.

You can always try reinstalling Lightroom (I don't know how to do it on Mac), but if that does not solve your problem, consider creating a new catalog and see if Lightroom can work happily with it, as a test, or try restoring a backup catalog...

Sometimes preferences and previews and support files can be problems too - consider finding and renaming all of those until you get the problem isolated. The net has a site that lists the locations of all of these files, try searching if you don't already know...

Also, consider calling Adobe customer/technical support...

-R

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points