• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hide text from print version

Explorer ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I explain this clearly - I would like to add the sentence "click here to see an example of this spreadsheet" before each example, and I plan on inserting a hyperlink over the word 'here' to the spreadsheet, and I know how to do that, this will be valid when I convert the FM files to webhelp, BUT, I do not want this sentence to be visible when I pdf the FM doc for commercial printing. So my question is, do I make some kind of 'conditional' tag for this sentence that renders it invisible for print (not sure how to do that by the way) or do I need to go to my online help authoring tool to set this up (webworks epub pro)?

Thanks for any help you mau provide.

-William

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi William

As you seem to be authoring in Frame, this would appear to be something you would do inside Frame itself. Just apply a conditional to the content.

I have no idea how to accomplish that because I'm a big ole self-admitted Frame ignoramous, but I've heard others speak of conditionals in Frame, so I am aware it's possible.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp