Skip navigation
Shedo Surashu
Currently Being Moderated

Where can I directly download Dreamweaver CS5.5 trial?

May 29, 2011 8:20 PM

I don't want to download yet another software to assist me with downloading stuff. Can anyone give me the direct download link for the Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5's trial? Whenever I try to download it, it would prompt me to download some download assistant. I already have a lot and I don't want to add yet another software that does what all the others are already doing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 29, 2011 8:58 PM   in reply to Shedo Surashu

As far as I know, CS5.5 Trial is only available after first installing the Adobe Download Manager (DLM).

After the once off installation, the DLM should then enable you to download any other Adobe software.

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2011 9:14 PM   in reply to Shedo Surashu

Just be aware that none of those links point to files stored on Adobe servers so they're all unauthorized downloads.

Hence, the standard disclaimer applies, in that you download at your own risk and there's no guarantee from Adobe that those files will work correctly or that they will be free of viruses or malware etc.

Just saying.

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2011 10:31 PM   in reply to Shedo Surashu

I have download from other source a couple of days back..like others said I was infected with malware and my CPU usage has come to 100%..I had to fix it on mah own..

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 17, 2012 6:03 AM   in reply to Shedo Surashu

From Adobe itself?

Perhaps. Hard to tell.

The direct "trials2" link gives me Access Denied.

Clicking the File1 etc links on the prodesigntools website points me to:

[ link removed by forum host ]

which may be a scripted method of accessing the files behind the Adobe permissions wall.

I don't know.

It's easier to get the official download from the authorized Adobe link via DLM, IMHO.

[ note from forum host - the link you gave was a redirection via Commission Junction - we have removed it from your post to prevent revenue being generated ]

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points