• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use external speaker instead of phone speaker

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2011 May 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a way to use external speaker when playing sound (instead of phone speaker) with air 2.6 on iOS...but i cannot find anything on the net.

Anyone knows the answer?

Thanks for any help you can bring.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that question asked before, and not seen any answers. I have also seen that someone posted it as a feature request to the AIR team, and nobody replied to say that it's already possible. So I'm guessing it's not possible yet, but that the AIR team has a feature request for it already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info...i tought since some game were being developed with air for ios, that those game use external speaker for sound...but i guess not.

Thanks again...

Ill let that one open in case someone has a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I just realized that what you're asking may not be what others are asking. Is there anything you can't achieve by just plugging speakers into the earphone socket?

What other people have asked for is to get sound to come out of the internal ear speaker. That's different to asking for external speakers, which you would get if you just plugged them into the earphone socket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines