Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LCCSFlashOnly swc for 10.3 player with AEC support

Employee

Attaching the LCCSFlashOnly swc for 10.3 player with AEC support.

Thanks

Arun

8 Replies

Level 3

Thanks again Arun, looking forward to using this.

Former Community Member

We had same problem when we use beta version of it.

PS We tried to use AEC from first beta version, with beta swc and beta FP. All work, but sound was very noised. When we builded version for release, we use beta swc, because we don't find release version in last SDK. Swc from 11 version don't help for us to

But is it may be different beta version? I will tested in monday.

Thank you for support.

Level 1

Hi Arun,

according to this feature descrition http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/features/ AEC is part of Flash Player 10.3.

I compile the following code against the playerglobal.swc you posted with Flash Bulder 4.5 and get no compiletime errors.

..but runtime errors with Flash Player 10.3.181.22 (not the incubator version!) on Mac OSX Firefox 4 & Chrome 13.

Seems to me that this feature is not implemented yet!

Was there a mistake in Adobe's communication and the feature will be included in a future version?

best, Joachim

var microphone:Microphone = Microphone.getEnhancedMicrophone(deviceIndex);
var enhancedOptions:MicrophoneEnhancedOptions = new MicrophoneEnhancedOptions();
enhancedOptions.mode = MicrophoneEnhancedMode.FULL_DUPLEX;

microphone.enhancedOptions = enhancedOptions;

microphone.codec = SoundCodec.SPEEX;

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

Employee

Hi Joachim,

If you using FlashBuilder 4.5 and 4.5 SDK, you must use the flag "-swf-version=12" in your Flex compiler settings, as opposed to "-target-version=12"

This must fix your issue.

Thanks

Arun

Level 1

Hi Arun,

thanks for the quick reply! -swf-version=12 solved my problem!

Is there a newer version of the mxml compiler docu? This one doesn't contain that argument.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7a92.html

best, Joachim

Former Community Member

Firstly, thanks for posting the SWC.

I'm attempting integrate the SWC into Flash Professional CS5.5.

I've added the new LCCS SWC to the 'lib' directory and the new playerglobal.swc to the 'FP10.2' directory.

It compiles fine but at runtime I get the message:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

as the version I appear to be running is 10,2,153,2.

I'm assuming this means that the new 'playerglobal.swc' isn't being used by Flash Professional?

Is it possible to upgrade Flash Professional to use 10.3?

Any help would be appreciated, as I can't see what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks

Level 1

Hi Mark,

I don't know how to compile with Flash  Professional 5.5 because I don't use it but I've written a short post on  my blog how to get this done with Flash Builder or FDT.

http://jfvisuals.blogspot.com/2011/06/acoustic-echo-cancelation-working.html

Maybe this will help you.

Best

Joachim