Expand my Community achievements bar.

sizing issue with self webcamsubscriber

Level 4

i'm stumped, this could be simply a flex container behavior that i'm not understanding, but i can't see why this is happening.  i have a WebcamSubscriber displaying my own webcam.  it's "selfWebcamSubscriber" as seen below. when i log into LCCS directly, the WebcamSubscriber properly stretches to fill the entire width and height of its container.

however, when i log in using external authentication first, the WebcamSubscriber seems to have an aspect ratio forced on it, looks like a 2/3rds ratio.  it does not stretch to fit the width and height of the container.  for example, if the width/height of the container of WebcamSubscriber is 200px/200px, the height of WebcamSubscriber gets forced to 120px.  

i'm very confused as to why this is happening only when i do external auth.  is there a maintainAspectRatio flag somewhere? or am i using containers improperly?  an obscure question i know, but i'm totally stumped on this one. 

<rtc:ConnectSessionContainer id="connectSessionContainer" autoLogin="false" width="100%" height="100%">

<s:VGroup width="100%" height="100%">

<s:HGroup id="webcamsHGroup" width="100%" height="70%">

<view:WebcamsView id="webcamsView" width="50%" height="100%"/>

</s:HGroup>

<view:TimerView id="timerView" height="20" visible="false"/>

<s:Label id="appURLLabel" width="100%" height="16" />

<s:HGroup width="100%" height="200">

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber id="selfWebcamSubscriber" width="20%" height="100%"/>

<s:HGroup width="100%" height="100%">

<rtc:SimpleChat height="100%" width="100%" sessionDependent="true" />

<rtc:Roster id="userRoster" width="200" height="100%" />

</s:HGroup>