Skip navigation
Dennis-L
Currently Being Moderated

How do I play my completed 3D movies created with CS5.5 and Cineform  Neo3D?

Jun 19, 2011 9:00 PM

I know how to display a video being edited with CS/Neo3D but how do I play it after the completed movie is rendered in its final form.

I have not been able to verify that I can use Quicktime 7 and the FBX QuickTime Viewer Plug-in from Autodesk?   I think you could output to a 3D TV connecting it to the Mac graphics card DVI output (with a HDMI 1.3 converter) using the 2nd Display option of Quicktime.  Will this accept a full 1920x1080 to each eye and include audio?  Can I put the 3D movie on a DVD to play directly on a 3D TV?  Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2011 9:12 AM   in reply to Dennis-L

This does not sound like a question for the OnLocation forum. If you haven't done so already, you might want to repost on the appropriate product's board.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 28, 2011 4:39 AM   in reply to Dennis-L

Following is the thing i found after many searched for you..

Anything goes awry in this unholy menage-a-trois that causes a hard shutdown, harms the OS and it is being a great reason subsequent failure to boot up due to a lockup at the "Welcome" splash screen, You will have to press the "enter" key with machine gun rapidity when the "Welcome" first starts moving and keep it up despite the little tone telling you to desist. It seems to work. I have run out of more logical solutions....

This is the only thing i can suggest for animated techniques whether in form of animated movies or anything else.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points