Skip navigation
Tontyp
Currently Being Moderated

Sound But No Video Adobe Flash Will Not Show My MP4 Video

Jun 20, 2011 3:53 PM

Hi I am very new to this forum as well as using video online as well. I have however had some expireince and understand the basics.The problem I am having is that the Adobe Flash Player that I am using will play the audio portion of my MP4 video only. The problem did not begin untill after I did a small amount of  audio & video editing of my video then tried to view the video with the same .swf files. ie; "1_ controller .swf" "expressinstall.swf" The folder also contains a "ProductionInfo.XML Doc" a "swfobject .js file" a "FirstFrame Adobe Eireworks file" and the "IE .HTML which contains the conntroller "play button". Is there a setting change I should make in one of the files, since the video can be viewed on my computer with "RealPlayer"?  I need the Adobe Flash player to work. Here is a little more info: I am using a Microsoft Vista Home premium 64-bit OS. I have Adobe 10.1 downloaded and installed on my computer. I don't think that I have the Adobe Flash player configuered wrong because as I said before I can use it to veiw the same MP4 Video before minor editing. The videos are in the proper format. Can anyone help me? Your help will be graetly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tontyp

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 20, 2011 6:49 PM   in reply to Tontyp

You are confusing me; first you talk about MP4, then "1_ controller .swf", "expressinstall.swf", "ProductionInfo.XML Doc", "swfobject .js file", "FirstFrame Adobe  Eireworks file" and the "IE .HTML"...

Are these local files?  How do you attempt to play them - with the Flash Player browser add-on?  The Flash standalone player?

Please clarify...

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 20, 2011 8:01 PM   in reply to Tontyp

Sorry, I still don't understand.  These files are on your local hard drive; how are you playing them?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points