- a netbook with Intel Graphic 256 shared or

- AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphic card?

Which one is better???

Thanks,

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 25, 2011 1:07 PM   in reply to explorerdxb

Welcome to the forum.

The biggest problem with an embedded Intel graphics chip is the lack of driver support. This can create many problems. An nVidia, or ATI chip would be much better, due to the driver support.

Two additional things to consider will be the shared RAM. That cuts into how much you will have for the OS and for PS. Next, PS has a minimum display resolution. Does the NetBook meet that minimum? If not, then issues WILL arise, and especially with the PS GUI. You will not be able to see some necessary Panels.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 26, 2011 9:04 AM   in reply to explorerdxb

I am totally unfamiliar with the NetBooks, so cannot comment directly.

I would carefully go over the PS Minimum System Requirements, vs the specs. of the NetBook. As mentioned, pay specail attention to the screen resolution. You do not want to be under that, even by a little bit. Check that carefully.

Good luck, and hope that the NetBook works for you. I understand smaller laptops, as my Sager is portable, BUT that is about where it ends - large, heavy, and with a very short battery life. However, I mainly use it attached to AC on the patio or deck, so it's not a real problem for me.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points