• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

developing/publish AIR for iPad

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to check by creating very simple HelloWorld kind of app to see if it work,

how can I just check the app will work without sending to the apple market? And if there is

no other way around, is there a way to send to apple market without showing to others?

Just for me kind of thing, I'm pretty new at this so I want to know.

One more question: I dont use object orienting coding, will that affect AIR publishing since

all my actionscript 3.0 code is within the swf or fla file?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You wouldn't be able to get a Hello World test app through the Apple review process, so that might just make them not take you seriously when you do have a proper app. You can make apps, and test them on devices (if you have the $99 a year iOS developer license from Apple), so just do that. The uploading of the app is only the last stage, there's plenty of other things for you to learn.

iOS and Android apps love timeline code. It is possible with OOP to end up with such a huge complex structure that it's difficult to tell exactly where bad performance is being caused, whereas simpler code is a lot easier to get to be lean and fast. The code snippets for mobile in CS5.5 all work by placing the code on the timeline, so you can look at those, and learn from them, or just go ahead and use that code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines