Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

MAC OS 10.6.8

Jul 7, 2011 9:54 PM

Is Reader 10 the version for Mac version 10.6.8?

Is there anything special that I need to do like I did not do with Flash and because I was not told to follow the Adobe Instructions my MacBook Pro needed some major work to get it working right. I realize most people can just install the latest version of Flash, but some people like me if you do not follow the Instructions here http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/865/cpsid_86551.html#ostype=m,prob1=uninst,os =m10.6, some people run into some major issues.

Now with Reader, are there any special instructions like there is for Flash or do I just download and install?  With Mac OS 10.6.8, will Reader 10 work even know it does not say it is for 10.6.8?/

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 8, 2011 6:33 AM   in reply to Kooler1

I've seen no posts in these forums discussing any special instructions for installing on 10.6.8.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2011 2:03 PM   in reply to ~graffiti

You can install 10.1 directly into OS 10.6.8. You should have no issues.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2011 2:06 PM   in reply to Kooler1

I am in a pickle...I need to print a postage international label for a Ebay sale. I was told to download Adobe Reader 10. something. I did this, but still I am unable to print the label. I have shut down my MAC and restarted, but still not able to print label. Thanks in advance for your help.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2011 12:43 PM   in reply to Kooler1

I've got the same problem.  During installation it asks for the reader I want updated.  I identigy Adobe Reader 9 and it is not accepted.  The instillation then bombs out.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points