Skip navigation
snehalmandavkar
Currently Being Moderated

Error during build

Jul 8, 2011 10:20 PM

Tags: #sdk #build

Hello

I am new in premier pro cs4 sdk. I give the following error when build the  SDK_Custom_Importpipl &  SDK_Custom_Import.cpp

Error    3    error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4\Plug-ins\Common\\CustomImporterSDK.prm'    E:\snehal\Premiere Pro CS4 r1 SDK Win\Projects\SDK_Custom_Import\LINK    SDK_Custom_Import

what is right solution for the above problem

please help me!!!!!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 21, 2011 2:22 PM   in reply to snehalmandavkar

Make sure that .prm file is not used by some other app. For example, you might have Preimere Pro running that has this plugin loaded and, when you try to rebuild the plugin, VS probably has to delete old .prm file and write new one. Well, it can't, since it is in use.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 4, 2011 11:54 AM   in reply to snehalmandavkar

You have to set an Environment variable called PREMSDKBUILDPATH:

On Windows, to specify where you want the built plug-ins to go, set a user environment variable (right-click My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables > User variables) called PREMSDKBUILDPATH to the desired path (e.g. "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CSXX\MediaCore"), and re-log in so that the variable will be set. In the Visual Studio Property Pages for each SDK project, this path is the base path for the Output Directory.

Cheers,

Jaap

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points