Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Acrobat 9 Pro color profiles?

Jul 11, 2011 8:51 AM

here is my situation:

I create multipage mockups in Illustrator (all of my Adobe software is Creative Suite 5 Design Premium running on Win7 32bit [I wish it was 64, but printers don't like it so.. yeah]) and after creating them , i then save them to a modifed PDF Preset PDF file.

My problem is this: All of my color profiles are synched via Bridge for uniformity. I know this doesn't apply to Acrobat (though it should, and if it does it doesn't say it anywhere that i've found). The original Illy Document has a profile embedded and the colors look and print out just like i need them to. the pdf version however seems to not like that idea and appears to have different profiles for each page. I have made sure that the color profiles are included and no color conversions happen.

Why am i getting this?

I can provide a sample set of files so you can hopefully see what i see if you need them.

I do not know that much about any advanced features of Acrobat, so it may be setting that I'm not aware of or something like that. Color is also not a very high priority (though i really wish it was) in my workflow and thus my understanding of it is also fairly limited. Color theory in college doesn't count i don't think

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points