Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPAD HD using AIR 2.7

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2011 Jul 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am a newbie for Adobe AIR SDK and this is my first posting on this forum, I have created an application using Adobe AIR 2.7 SDK and am able to run on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad withot any issues.

However on iPad2, the application plays in 1x mode and I can switch to 2x by clicking a button which makes certain images I use (high resoutions) pixalated. But I am aware of iPad apps in HD mode on Apple Stores... How do I acheive the iPad "HD" for Adobe AIR?

Regards

Narasimha Baliga

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a setting for just iPad 2. I don't know how you would get different results on iPad, unless that was a different versioni of the app.

Are you using Flash, and have you set publishing settings Device to publish for iPhone and iPad? If you're not using Flash, does your descriptor file include this part?:

<iPhone>

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[<key>UIDeviceFamily</key><array><string>1</string><string>2</string></array>]]></InfoAdditions>

</iPhone>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flex Builder and I have targetted Apple iOS when I build

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the app descriptor file for the lines I showed. In Flash Builder those lines are usually commented out, so make sure that they are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Collin said, you just have to make sure the device family include 1 AND 2. If your app only target iphone, you will have to zoom on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines