Skip navigation
DeanH147
Currently Being Moderated

Acrobat XPro - Booklet Printing Backside Upside Down

Jul 29, 2011 2:24 AM

I am having difficulty booklet printing with a Xerox Workcentre 7545PS.

I have searched here (and everywhere) already and every answer seems to be the same "check the printer settings for long/short

side 2 page printing" or whatever your printers terminology is.

Well I have done that and the settings work perfectly well in Word directly but in Acrobat XPro NOTHING seems to affect the out come!

Regardless of the settings, either in the Print dialog or with the printer settings, all combinations result in upside down backside prints :-(

I am having to resort to printing the Backside first then rotate the stock into the bypass tray, then print the Frontside, not the best solution.

My feeling is that this maybe another job for a update, like the "have to delete page twice to get one page deleted" scenario.

Anyone any ideas?

Or am I right in my assumption?

Cheers all

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 29, 2011 10:45 AM   in reply to DeanH147

I've had this same problem on a particular printer and no setting in the print dialog or printer setup ever seemed to help.

There is an option to rotate all even or all odd pages in Acrobat prior to printing.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2011 5:55 AM   in reply to DeanH147

I've just started having this problem, whereas I've used this function for at least five years prior with never a problem.    I tried two different print drivers for the same printer (pcs & ps) and both do the same thing.

It appears that Windows (or maybe Windows 7) has changed something recently that caused the problem.

Anyone with a suggested solution? (other than destroying the document by rotating the pages?)

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2011 5:59 AM   in reply to eriji

I have taken files that printed correctly originally, and they are now printing incorrectly (reverse is upside down) so something has changed in Acrobat or Windows.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2011 6:55 AM   in reply to DeanH147

This question is "NOT ANSWERED" regardless what the automatic rating system says

It is "Still a problem."

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 21, 2011 6:50 AM   in reply to DeanH147

This is a User-to-User forum. If you want Adobe's response, you can open a

support case.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)