Skip navigation
mazdakia
Currently Being Moderated

Connecting Dreamweaver to Joomla

Aug 9, 2011 10:32 AM

Hello There,

I am wondering to know why I can not connect my local host database to my webserver through Dreamweaver? Can yo uplease take a look at my web site? مهاجرت به کانادا

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 21, 2011 7:49 PM   in reply to mazdakia

mazdakia wrote:

Hi there, my problem still exists. I mean I could not fix compatibility of joomla and Dreamwaver. In some of my pages weird error like fatal error and lack of storag space come up. just take a look at these link

I haven't looked at your website because it is a futile exercise in doing so.  The fact of the matter is you can't edit your Joomla site in DW because it doesn't work like that.  All data generated with Joomla framework is stored in a database (mainly MySQL) and so you will waste your time doing anything in DW.

However, The only time I can think of using DW is when you are designing your own templates (from scratch) which you are not.  So stop wasting any of your time and instead concentrate in learning Joomla by going to this link:

<http://forum.joomla.org/>

Your problem will continue to exist if you continue to use DW for your Joomla website.

Good luck.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points