• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove synchronized connection

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I discovered the synchronize option in my file explorer today (CF Builder 2), and I accidentally set up a synchronized connection that I don't really want.  How do I remove this connection?  I can't seem to find the remove option anywhere.

Thanks,

Eric Cobb

http://www.cfgears.com

http://www.ncfug.com

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CFBuilder open up the File View (WINDOW>>SHOW VIEW). In there you will be able to see all of you sync connections and you should be able to delete the one you want to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jason,

I'm in file view and I can't find an option to remove the synchronized  connection from a folder.  I don't want to delete the folder, just disassociate  it from the non-existent synchronization that I accidentally set up.  (Does that even make sense?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Down at the bottom of file view you should see little globe icons for FTP, FTPS, SFTP. Click ont he little triangles to expand them and you should see your sync connecitons.

http://12robots.com/enclosures/2011-08-24_1402.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. How is it done?

Thanks,

Brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already explained how it is done. Are you saying that is not working?  If so, then what isn't working?

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I have a miss-named Synch profile attached to a CF Project. I want to remove it WITHOUT removing the ftp connection found in the File View window.

What you are suggesting removes the FTP connection to get ride of the synch profile attached to the project. I know this will work BUT I don't want the FTP connection removed because it's associated with a properly names synch profile. I just want the miss-named profile gone. Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys,

you can find a solution to remove the synchronization without removing the ftp connection at this address : http://lemmings15.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/synchronisation-avec-coldfusion-builder-2/

it's in french but the key words are in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lemmings post worked for me. There were all sorts of sync connections that didn't work and the sync manager allowed me to see all of this stuff. I was also able to edit both the ftp connections and sync connections in one place. Great thing to know although not sure why it is buried so deeply.

Now since his post is in French, here is the important part: Window=>Show View=>Other=>HTML Standard Views=>Sync Manager.

Cheers,

Brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad, if my blog helps you.

I know it's in french but there is at least 2 reasons for that:

- I'm french speaker so it's more easy for me even if i understand english correctly.

- There is not a lot of blog talking about Coldfusion in french, so i decided to do it in french.

Even it's in french you can pass by my blog and say something.

If there is a request ! can translate all my articles in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation