Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player plug-in version: not installed

Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the flash player is saying the plug-in version is not installed and i need help to get it install for my

windows 7 home premium 32-bit and im am using Internet explorer 9

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is Flash Player saying that, if it is not installed?

Anyway, you can find download links for both plugin and ActiveX installers in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2011 Sep 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem where it say the plug in version is not plug in. The games can't be play or videos etc. It was working perfectly with the older version. I wish I hadn't uploaded the newer one. It so freaking ffustrated when u need to see a website n can't. how can I go back to the older version. I'm using windows 7 home premuim n explore 9. Please help n to get homework done .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2011 Sep 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screenshot of that message, as I cannot understand the meaning of that message.

Some info on how to enable Flash Player on IE9:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a similar issue - I have Win7 Pro 32 bit, and am running IE10 - Flash quit working, so I uninstalled & reinstalled it per the instructions on this website - when it reinstalled the ActiveX installed, but the plugin did not - and now none of the flash-enabled webpages I frequent are inaccesable.  This just occured today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course not; the plugin is a separate installer.

Flash Player Plug-in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines