Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Signature Service API certify method parameter

Former Community Member

Hello All

I want to invoke Certify method of Signatiure Service provided in adobe live cycle but i dont understad the parametres passed to it. can any one know the details of the parameters and it's use.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can access the API documentation (JavaDocs) here... http://help.adobe.com/en_US/enterpriseplatform/10.0/programLC/javadoc/

From the "classes" section (upper left corner) select com.adobe.livecycle.signatures.client

Select SignatureServiceClient from the panel below the classes section.

JavaDocs_Sigs.jpg

Select the "certify" operation from the Method Summary pane, this will load a page with links to information on each of the parameters.

MethodSummary.jpg

Hope this helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Basically, all of the parameters are documented in the Java Docs

certify_API.jpg

Are there any specific ones that you have questions about?

Regards

Steve

Former Community Member

Hi Steve

Thanks For your help.out of all parameters i understand the use of following parameters.

Document pdfdocument

String signatureFieldName

HashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm

String reason

String Location

String contactInfo

but i dont understand the use of remaining parameters and what values should i pass for these remaining parameters.

Credential credential

MDPPermissions mdpPermissions

String legalAttestaion

PdfSignationAppearanceOptionSpec appearanceOptionSpec

Boolean embedRevocationInfo

Boolean lockCertifyingField

OCSpOptionSpec ocspOptionSpec

CRLOptionSpec crlOptionSpec

TSPOptionSpec tspOptionSpec

it would be grate help if you could provide me any link or document where i can get the information about all the above listed parameters.

Regards

Rahul

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can access the API documentation (JavaDocs) here... http://help.adobe.com/en_US/enterpriseplatform/10.0/programLC/javadoc/

From the "classes" section (upper left corner) select com.adobe.livecycle.signatures.client

Select SignatureServiceClient from the panel below the classes section.

JavaDocs_Sigs.jpg

Select the "certify" operation from the Method Summary pane, this will load a page with links to information on each of the parameters.

MethodSummary.jpg

Hope this helps.

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----