Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error when going to services>Apllications and Services

Level 2

Not sure when thi soccured because haven't had the need to setup any new apps in a while.  Now when i click the link i get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/idp/applicationmanager/handler/impl/ImportExportHandlerRegistryImpl

Any ideas?

Thanks

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Do any other of the links in the Administrative UI cause errors?

Have you tried re-starting the application server that LiveCycle is running on?

Regards

Steve

Level 2

Hi Steve,

All the other links are fine it seems i'm having some issues with the Applications and Services. i have since thought maybe i should restart the ApplicationManager service however now it won't restart.

ALC-AAC-0017-000: Service(s) failed to start. It could be configuration problem.    

The only thing i recall that has changed lately involving applications is  that i had to do a fresh install of workbench on my new laptop, but it doesn't make sense to me that this would cause any issues.i would think they would be completely unrelated.

Former Community Member

I can't think of any reason why Workbench could cause this issue.

Try restarting JBoss (I'm assuming you are running the turnkey install) rather than an indvidual service.

Thanks

Steve