Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Breeze 5 presenter - Import Audio not working in windows 7

Sep 21, 2011 6:51 PM

Hi All,

We are currently using Breeze 5 presenter, the import audio function not working in the windowns 7 machine. But it works fine in the windows XP machine. Any one can help me on this or any suggesstion?

Thanks in Advance

Sajjad.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 23, 2011 8:39 AM   in reply to amateur85

I'm sure that Breeze 5 probably would not work with Windows 7 since Breeze 5 is no longer supported. When it was designed it was for Windows XP and previous Windows versions. You'd need to upgrade to Connect 8.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 30, 2011 6:37 AM   in reply to amateur85

Well, there is no such thing as Breeze or Breeze presenter. The products were renamed years ago to Adobe Connect and Adobe Presenter. Adobe Connect 8 is purchased as a hosted service or as your own server. Adobe Presenter 7.07 is the latest and Adobe Presenter 7.05 was the first version to support Windows 7. We recommend 7.07 as the latest release and you can purchase that version. I do not believe there is an upgrade price for going from 5 to 7. You'd have to buy the Presenter 7.07 version.

|
    Mark as:
  • Jorma Jennings
    1,850 posts
    Jul 5, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 30, 2011 4:04 PM   in reply to amateur85

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/ You can purchase a new license directly from Adobe's website.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points